How To Educate On Iron Deficiency - Help Me Help Others

With so much incomplete and misguided information out there on the topic of iron absorption and deficiency, how are the afflicted supposed to educate themselves and begin the healing process?

Iron deficiency anemia research and education
Iron Deficiency Research and Education

I want to help make this easier! I hope to develop a service, platform, or tool that helps those who are suffering from iron deficiency and are struggling to raise their iron levels. I need your help in order to achieve this. If you have experienced iron deficiency anemia or other nutrient deficiencies please reach out to me. Or if you know someone who has please point them in my direction.

It would be extremely helpful for my research if I could better understand where the problems lie within the iron deficiency experience. How does nutrient deficiency affect your life (physically, mentally, and emotionally)? How do you educate yourself on solutions? What treatment methods have you tried? Who gives you guidance in regards to your deficiencies? Who gives you support? How do you track progress? What do you wish was different in regards to treatment?

I want to hear your stories and would be thankful if you decide to share them with me. I am taking my life back from malnutrition and I want to help others do the same. Please join me as I research and develop solutions for this problem.

Comments

Popular Posts